Determining the cause of a clogged drain or examining the condition of your plumbing system sometimes requires a more in-depth examination.
By performing a video camera inspection, we are able to see first-hand what is happening inside your pipes so that we can address your issue quickly and efficiently.
What is a Video Camera Inspection?
A specialized rod fitted with an HD camera is placed into your pipes. It is attached to a large cable that is snaked through your pipes checking the overall condition and searching for the source of your issue. These videos can reveal any cracks, clog sources or structural problems with your property’s pipes.
Camera Inspections Can Be Used to Diagnose the Following:
- Clogs and leaks
- Invasive tree roots
- Pipes with cracks or misaligned joints
- Collapsed pipes
- Find lost items that have fallen down the drain
- Inspect pipes in older homes
- Assess the condition of septic systems
- Remodelling – ensure that your pipes can handle additional usage
Advantages of Completing a Camera Inspection on your Pipes
- Understand What’s Going on with your Pipes: Provides a first-hand look at the condition of your pipes and will accurately pinpoint the location of your issue.
- Prevent Major Plumbing Repair Expenses: Can be used to locate any potential problems early on before they become a more costly issue.
Leave it to the Professionals
When it comes to completing a video camera inspection on your plumbing system, it is a good idea to leave it to our professionals. Here’s why:
- It is more cost-effective to hire a company
- Requires specialized equipment
- Regular video equipment is unable to go through the entire plumbing system
- The equipment can be rented, however is costly and time consuming