If you suspect that you have a sewer line leak, it is important to act quickly before it turns into a bigger issue. Our experts use specialized equipment to locate where the damage has occurred to quickly fix the problem.
Overgrowth of your lawn, structural damage to your property, pest infestation, and mold growth are all indications that there is damage to your sewer line. Before your issue becomes worse, give us a call.
We Use Advanced Methods to Detect and Clear Your Sewer Lines
It’s difficult to determine exactly where the source of your pipe issue is. We use advanced methods such as video camera inspections to locate the exact area we need to repair. In addition, we conduct hydro jetting to completely remove clogs such as tree roots and debris.
Signs of a Broken Sewer Line
The following are common signs that there is a sewer leak on your property:
- Strange noises coming from toilets
- Slow draining drains and bathtub
- Lack of water in your toilet
- Flooded yard
- Sewage smell in basement or other area of your property
- Low water pressure
- High water expenses
Causes of Sewer Line Damage
- Lack of regular maintenance
- Regular ground freezing and thawing
- Ageing pipes
- Tree roots growing into the pipes
- Buildup of hair, grease, and oil