Every day we continuously use our home’s faucets and toilets leading to repetitive wear and tear. Over time, this daily use can lead to leaks and damage if not properly taken care of.
We have the experience and equipment to handle all of your leaking plumbing fixture needs.
What Causes Leaking Toilets and Faucets?
- Corroded valves
- Problem with the o-ring
- Worn out washers
- Improper installation
Installation and Replacement
Whether your home’s faucets and toilets are old and out of date or are not functioning properly, we can help. We are fully certified to handle plumbing fixture replacements of all kinds and will work with you to determine if a new installation or repair is necessary.
Tips to Prevent Future Leaks
The following tips can help you increase the lifespan of your plumbing fixtures and detect problem early on:
- Inspect under your sinks for leakage and corrosion
- Check for leakage on the ceiling underneath shower or bathtub
- Rust or discoloration around faucets
- Squeaking sound when turning faucets on and off
- Foul odor around faucets or toilet could be signs of a leak
- Listen to see if toilet sounds like it’s constantly flushing
- Compare your water bill to the previous year
Not treating your plumbing fixture leak right away can lead to further damage. Call us today to schedule an estimate.