Plumbing report writing is used to provide documentation to inform clients of plumbing issues at a property. It provides a detailed account of the source of leaks, broken pipes and other problems so that you can take proper action to have them repaired.
Importance of a Written Plumbing Report
- Having a complete service record will help you to understand all of the issues that were found.
- This will also help in terms of legal protection. If you provide a detailed report, you’ll have a better legal defense if the client is unhappy with your services.
A Detailed Plumbing Report Will Include:
- Easy to read format with clear explanations
- Detailed analysis
- Documentation with clear images
- Exact locations of breakage
- Estimate of repair per line item
- Suggestions for repairs
Benefits of a Well-Written Plumbing Report
- Increased customer trust
- Less back and forth with the customer
- More informed clients
We strive to provide high quality plumbing reports for our customers. If you are in need of accurate reporting for your home or business, give us a call.